Monday 21 December 2015

I wish you a "Merry Christmas"






I can take the time to sit down and write this snippet because I think I'm pretty much there.... 
I can welcome Christmas with open arms, hug it tight and tell it how much I love it xxxxx

And with that ... I welcome home my Sister and & her partner, they have returned to England having lived in South Africa for many years, I know this has been a tough journey for both of them and my Lil Sis knows I have been holding her hand all the way. We can start being Sis's again (but please no hair pulling) and welcome Phil in to our little family. Welcome Home Jen & Phil xx

We are staying at home this year and it will be a quiet affair, and for me mixed emotions, my children are grown up and apart from my daughter have left home, my son, girlfriend and grand daughter are off to France Skiing this Christmas stopping off in Lapland for the day so that Madeleine  can help train that naughty  Reindeer, my eldest Son is spending it with his wife and in laws. When your children are little Christmas is hectic and fun I loved it, it was always about them I felt wanted, now not so much. my role as a mother has moved on.

This year I found myself at a bit of a crossroads. I had to do a lot of soul-searching in order to discover who I actually am and what and where I go from here.


                                             Finally, I think I now have a jolly good idea.

One thing I have realised is just how precious the PinkPeonyPetal part of my life is. The creative outlet, the soapbox, the mental stimulation, the community, the witty repartee! It brings me more pleasure than I can say and I thank my lucky stars for the opportunity. I also thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your friendship and your support. I would fight fire for you lovely lot, really I would.

So ... my PinkPeony adventure is about to step up a notch and start getting interesting. That's all I'm divulging for now but I do hope you'll stick with me for the ride?
So it leaves me to say
I wish each and every one of you a Christmas filled with love, laughter and creativity.

See you on the flip side!

                                                                       Lots of Love

                                                                            Fiona

                                                                               xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment